Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Wow Ridge is growing up big. He is talking a lot and rolling all over the place. He has a lot of fun playing with his cousins when they don't make him sick. We have not done much lately; John is still working at the hospital hoping to get a better job just like everyone else. Ridge and I have been training for the St. George Marathon in October. He has been helping a lot. It is very hard to push a 20lber baby in the stroller for 7 miles. We had just done a 10k race last weekend and we did very good. Although my dad and the rest of the family thought I was crazy before but now I am just a plain idiot. I just laugh when I hear something like that because I love running. John is doing great in school. He has improved on keeping up with his homework. We all love you and hope to see you sometime this year. 

No comments: